Lots of women aren’t satisfied with their rearview, but not everyone has the same complaint. That’s because booties come in all shapes and sizes. You’ve got to hit up your backside with the right kind of booty-shaping workout to get the results you want.
We asked top fitness pros for their best butt makeover moves to lift and tone six common butt shapes.
Booty-Shaping Workout For V Shaped Butt
A V-shaped butt is full on top and wide on the sides but disappears lower down as the butt muscle approaches the top of the thigh. The trick to enhancing this shape is ensuring the entire buttocks muscle gets a workout. You won’t find any better advice for doing that than from original Buns of Steel star, Tamilee Webb.
Webb’s favorite exercise for rounding out a V is called the Step Up.
– Find a stair or aerobic step bench that’s high enough so that when you step on it, your knee is at a 45-degree angle to your hip.
– Start by standing in front of the step, feet hip-width apart.
– Leading with your right foot, step onto the bench with both feet.
– Step down leading again with your right foot.
– Repeat 10 times; then switch to leading with your left and repeat.
– Work up to three sets of 10 on each leg.