1. BLUEBERRIES: this superfood provides more antioxidant activity than most fruits and veggies. Antioxidants fight the free radicals that cause wrinkles.
They are high in protein, promote hair growth and help thicken hair cells by making the fibers stronger.
3. CRANBERRY JUICE This fruit juice disrupts the formation of plaque and thereby prevents yellowing of teeth. The flavonoids in cranberry juice also counteract the damaging effects of bacteria that cause tooth decay. Be careful that you aren’t drinking a sugar-laden cranberry juice cocktail.
4. BLOOD ORANGES A bit more exotic than a traditional orange, blood oranges contain anthocyanins, antioxidants that combat free-radical damage and UV rays.
5. CARROTS This vegetable is an excellent source of vitamin A. The nutrient is essential for a healthy scalp and youthful, SKIN AND HAIR. .
6. BRAZIL NUTS Selenium, a powerful mineral that aids in the production of the antioxidant glutathione, can be found in Brazil nuts. This mineral repairs cell damage and slows down the skin’s aging process. Just two nuts a day will help you stop the aging process in its tracks.
7. Dark ChocolateThis decadent treat will help curb your sweet tooth and is rich in flavonoids.
8. Red Wine: Heart-healthy red wine, made with the dark skin and seeds of grapes, is rich in polyphenols, a type of antioxidant that includes resveratrol. If you don’t drink alcohol, opt for grape juice.
9. COD Fish can be great for your health, but cod is especially good for its anti-aging properties. It contains selenium, which safeguards your skin from sun damage and cancer.
10. LOW-FAT COTTAGE CHEESE Cheese isn’t always off limits! Low-fat cottage cheese is full of protein, and also promotes hair health (since hair is mostly protein). Just be wary of high sodium levels when incorporating this into your diet.
11. CUCUMBERS This salad favorite is great for skin. Cucumbers have the highest water content of any food, and the silica in the peel helps reduce wrinkles and boost collagen. Buy them unwaxed if possible.
and EGGS, KELP, GUAVA, TOMATOES, LEAN BEEF, MANGOES, OATMEAL, AVOCADOS, OYSTERS, POMEGRANATE.
Post your comment