Chicken Crust Pizza
Ingredients (4 servings):
– 500 g chicken breast/filet
– 1 egg
– fresh black pepper & salt
– optional: chili powder or pizza/spaghetti spices
– tomato sauce (mix some normal and concentrated)
– pizza / spaghetti spices
– 1/2 onion
– 1 bell peppers (1/2 green, 1/2 yellow)
– 125 g mushrooms
– 125 g low fat mozzarella
– Put the chicken breast/filet in the blender or cut it in very small pieces.
– In a mixing bowl, add the blended chicken, egg, fresh black pepper & salt and chilli powder (or use spaghetti/pizza spices) and mix thoroughly.
– Pat into the base of a baking dish so that the whole base is covered. (I put first some baking paper in the baking dish) Or spread on a baking paper covered baking tin.
– Cook in a medium hot oven for 20-30 mins until the mixture is a dark brown.
– Let it cool for about 10 minutes.
– Cover with the bell peppers, onion, mushrooms and low fat mozzarella and place back in the oven
– Cook for a further 15-20 minutes
Nutritional Facts (1 Serving)
Energy: 226 cal
Protein: 38.3 g
Carbohydrates: 6 g (sugar 5.5 g)
Fat: 5.1 g (saturated 0.8 g)
Fiber: 1.5 g
Post your comment