CHOCOLATE CHIP PROTEIN COOKIES
– 1 large egg
– 1/2 c. of chocolate protein powder
– 1/2 c. of coconut flour
– 1/2 Tsp. of baking soda
– 1/4 c. of oats
– 1/4 c. of skim milk
– Handful of macadamia nuts
– 1/8 c. of sugar free dark chocolate chips
– Preheat oven to 340•
– Mix in a bowl : Egg, protein powder, coconut flour, baking soda, oats, milk, and nuts.
– Once dough is formed stir in the chocolate chips. Divide the dough into 12 cookie balls & place cookies on a sprayed cookie sheet.
– Bake for 15-20 min. Do not over cook . Best if cookie is slightly soft. Enjoy !!
Post your comment