Old Mr. Olympia Ronnie Coleman the Routine Man who entered a record 15 Mr. Olympia and won a record tying eight contests celebrates this year his third anniversary of his last Mr. Olympia appearance and the fifth anniversary of his last Mr. Olympia win.
Ronnie Coleman has a lot of bodybuilding fans and those were many even for the simple fact that Ronnie has huge bulking biceps. Now i will show you what makes Ronnie Coleman`s biceps training unique and i will show you even a typical biceps workout routine that Ronnie used to do when preparing for contests such as Mr. Olympia.
Ronnie Coleman about his biceps:
- “I trained biceps twice per week, and the two biceps workout routines were different but always focused on three basic exercises for three sets each.”
- “The heavier you lift with your biceps, the bigger you get after a workout. I try to lift as heavy as I can but always get at least 10 reps for ready to pop veins in the biceps.”
- “Twenty-one curls are a favorite. They’re demanding, so I like to do them first as a biceps exercise. It gives me a great pump right from the start of the workout.”
- Z-bar 21-curls 21 reps with 3 sets
- Standing dumbbell curls 10 reps with 3 sets
- Dumbbell preacher curls 10 reps with 3 sets
Mr. Olympia Ronnie Coleman you and your biceps have my respect!